All Piccadilly Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving | Restaurants
BATON ROUGE, La. (November 14, 2012) – All Piccadilly Restaurants will be open on Thanksgiving Day the company announced today. The Thanksgiving menu includes traditional classic such as turkey and gravy as well as Piccadilly favorites like macaroni and cheese and carrot soufflé.
“Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to celebrate family and traditions,” said Tom Sandeman CEO of Piccadilly Restaurants, LLC. “The Piccadilly family is excited to be a part of our guests’ holiday traditions.”
Piccadilly Restaurants is also offering a Holiday Feast To-Go with turkey or ham, dessert and all the trimmings which serves 10-14 guests. Junior Holiday Feasts are also available for smaller gatherings, and all of Piccadilly’s homestyle favorites and desserts are available à la carte.
For a complete list of Piccadilly locations visit Piccadilly.com. Holiday Feast To-Go orders must be made 36 hours in advance of pick up. Orders can be placed by phone or online.
Headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Piccadilly Restaurants, LLC has been serving Louisiana families since 1944. Currently, Piccadilly has approximately 70 restaurants and over 80 food service operations, primarily located in the Southeastern United States, and employs approximately 3,200 team members. For more information please visit the company Web site at www.piccadilly.com and visit us on Facebook.com/piccadillymeals.
Information Source: Picadilly
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- SUV overturns on Union Street
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013