The Montgomery Election Center announced important deadlines for the 2012 Primary Election scheduled for Tuesday, March 13, 2012, as follows:
- Last day to register to vote is Friday, March 2.
- Last day to apply for an Absentee Ballot is Thursday, March 8.
- Hand delivery deadline for an Absentee Ballot is Monday, March 12.
- Postmark deadline for an Absentee Ballot is Monday, March 12 and must be received at The Montgomery Election Center by noon on Tuesday, March 13.
- Election Day is Tuesday, March 13 from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. at the voter’s designated polling place.
Citizens must be registered and qualified to vote in order to vote in the Primary Election. To register to vote, contact the Montgomery County Board of Registrar’s Office at 832-1215.
Absentee voting for the Primary Election is currently underway.