Air Force details ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ repeal training | News
by Maj. Joel Harper
Secretary of the Air Force Public Affairs
2/18/2011 - WASHINGTON (AFNS) -- Air Force officials will soon begin training Airmen in anticipation of the repeal of the law and policy commonly known as "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
This training will help Airmen understand what is expected in a post-repeal environment, said Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Norton Schwartz.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Families seek justice months after brutal triple murder
- Man pleads guilty to cashing fraudulently obtained tax refund checks
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day
- MPD investigating robbery off of Country Brook Drive
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps