AL Dept. of Public Health HIV/AIDS Division seeks nonprofit fiscal/program management agent | News
With federal funding from the Health Resources and Services Administration, the Alabama Department of Public Health, Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control, announces a request for proposals intended to select a nonprofit agency (nongovernmental) to providelead agency services for the division’s Ryan White Care and Service Program.
Services provided by the fiscal and program management agent will include the following:
- Bill payment
- Hosting of a statewide data base (web-based Ryan White Care Ware and other program-specific data collection, management and analysis)
- Sub-grant administration
- Program monitoring support for service providers
Lead agency services are required for the period April 1, 2013, through March 31, 2014, from a nonprofit 501(c) (3) agency located in the Alabama. The sub-grant will be renewable for a second and third year until March 31, 2016.
To be eligible to bid, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) located in Alabama must also not be a provider of HIV/AIDS services receiving Ryan White funding or currently maintain a financial relationship with any provider of Ryan White, Part B services which could represent a conflict of interest. Preference will be given to agencies serving in an existing position of fiscal agent for same or similar agencies.
No letter of intent will be required. The due date for the proposal is March 14, 2013.
For more information or questions, please contact Jane Cheeks, J.D., M.P.H., Director, at (334) 206-5364, or email; email@example.com, address; HIV/AIDS Division of Prevention and Control, RSA Tower, P.O. Box 303017, Montgomery, Ala. 36130-3017, or fax; (334) 206-5853.
To obtain a copy of the Request for Proposal, please submit an emailed or written request on your agency letterhead stationery.
Source: Alabama Department of Public Health
Top West Montgomery Stories
Upcoming Events near West Montgomery
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair