Authorities investigating cause of Lawnwood Dr. fire | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery Fire/Rescue units were called to the scene of a fire on Lawnwood Drive on Sunday night.
When authorities arrived they located the home which had both smoke and flames visible.
Crews were able to put out the fire quickly. A search was done of the home - no one was inside.
There were no reports of civilian or firefighter injury.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- SUV overturns on Union Street
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013