MPD makes arrest in 2012 homicide | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)- Montgomery Police have arrested a suspect in the December 8, 2012 shooting death of 25-year-old Andre Jones of Lapine.
Daniel McCall, age 34, of Montgomery has been charged with one count of capital murder. The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force took McCall into custody on Tuesday, January 8, 2013. Following his arrest, McCall was transported to the Montgomery County Detention Facility, where his is being held without bond.
Andre Jones' death was Montgomery's 31st homicide of 2012.
The investigation into this crime is ongoing. No further information will be released at this time.
Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Upcoming Events near West Montgomery
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair