Bus carrying University of Alabama cheerleaders involved in crash | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - An accident involving a pick-up truck, a passenger car and a charter bus has left one person critically injured.
The crash occurred on the Southern Boulevard near the I-65 overpass last night.
Montgomery Police say that a passenger in the pick-up truck was transported to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries. Two people in the passenger car were transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
The charter bus was carrying 31 passengers, including University of Alabama cheerleaders. None of the bus passengers were hurt.
The crash is currently under investigation and no further details are available at this time.
Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office to hold Firearms Familiarization Course
- The Gathering of Eagles Welcome the Class of 2013 at Riverwalk Stadium
- Chick-fil-A Founder Selects Montgomery Team Member to Receive Chain’s Top Scholarship May 22
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation