Home sustains heavy damage in West Montgomery house fire | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - When Montgomery Fire/Rescue teams arrived on the scene of a house fire on old Selma Road they saw heavy smoke and flames coming from the back of the home.
Authorities say the structure at 2711 Old Selma Road in Montgomery suffered heavy damage in the course of the incident.
Three people were at home at the time of the incident. Fire Lieutenant Kenneth O. Jones says all occupants were able to escape from the home with no injuries.
Authorities are still working to determine the cause of the fire.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Families seek justice months after brutal triple murder
- Man pleads guilty to cashing fraudulently obtained tax refund checks
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day
- MPD investigating robbery off of Country Brook Drive
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps