MPD makes arrest in Rose Supper Club shooting | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)- MPD has made an arrest in connection with the shooting incident that wounded six people at the Rose Supper Club on December 3rd.
Investigators have charged 27-year-old Quinterrus Riley with two counts of second-degree assault. Riley was placed in the Montgomery County Detention Facility, where he was being held under bonds totaling $30,000.
Authorities are not releasing Riley's mug shot at this time due to the ongoing investigation. At least one photo line-up is still required.
MPD's investigation indicates the shooting occurred after Riley and a second subject became involved in an altercation at the club.
Riley was among those wounded during the shooting incident. Investigators arrested Riley upon his release from Baptist Medical Center South.
MPD's investigation is continuing, and no additional information is available for release at this time.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Warhawks add four local standouts for 2013 season
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps
- Montgomery County Clean-Up day and Memorial Day Observance this weekend in Pike Road
- Deck collapse underscores dangers of overcrowding
- Returning serviceman surprises his kids at school