Montgomery Regional Airport website hacked | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - The web hosting company for the Montgomery Regional Airport is quickly working to rebuild some of the website's content after it was hacked this morning.
Visitors to the airport's website this morning were greeted with the purple and green logo of the Brazilian "Cyber Army" - a group that bragged about hacking the airport's website on its twitter handle.
"Anything that appears governmental, they go after," said Phil Perry with Montgomery Regional.
Perry added that the airport's website has been corrected however several parts will have to be rebuilt as a result of the breach.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Upcoming Events near West Montgomery
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair