Fire crews battle two Montgomery house fires | News
Crews from the Montgomery Fire Department battled two separate house fires this morning.
Several units responded to a house fire at the intersection of Clay and Conecuh Streets. Crews were able to get the blaze under control.
It is unknown at this time if the house was vacant or occupied. No injuries have been reported.
Fire crews also responded to a house fire at the 1200 block of Maxwell Boulevard. Officials tell WSFA 12 News that heavy rescue units responded.
Details about this fire are limited right now. Both fires are under investigation.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sunken riverboat again planned as training site for city authorities
- Families seek justice months after brutal triple murder
- Man pleads guilty to cashing fraudulently obtained tax refund checks
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day
- MPD investigating robbery off of Country Brook Drive
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps