Montgomery man killed in early morning I-65 accident | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Alabama State Troopers are investigating the causes of an early morning accident on I-65 that claimed the life of a Montgomery man.
Troopers say 23-year-old Tony Terryell Henderson was killed when the 1998 Mitsubishi Galant he was driving on southbound I-65 around 3 a.m. left the roadway and overturned at the 162.5 mile marker.
Henderson was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle and killed.
No additional information is available as troopers continue to investigate this crash.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office to hold Firearms Familiarization Course
- The Gathering of Eagles Welcome the Class of 2013 at Riverwalk Stadium
- Chick-fil-A Founder Selects Montgomery Team Member to Receive Chain’s Top Scholarship May 22
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation