65-year-old man missing in west Montgomery | News
montg- Montgomery Police are searching for a 65-year-old Montgomery man who was reported missing from the 100 block of Longview Court, just off Old Selma Road in west Montgomery.
Police aren't releasing much information about the search or the identity of the missing man or even how long he's been missing. They do cite evidence of an altercation at the scene.
Details will follow as they become available.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day
- MPD investigating robbery off of Country Brook Drive
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Warhawks add four local standouts for 2013 season
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps
- Montgomery County Clean-Up day and Memorial Day Observance this weekend in Pike Road
- Deck collapse underscores dangers of overcrowding