The Shoppes at EastChase present new Fashion Summer Camps | Events
Montgomery, AL (WSFA) - Throughout the month of June, The Shoppes at EastChase will conduct eight Fashion Camps for children ages 6-12. The day camps will be separated into two age groups: ages 6-8 and ages 9-12. Each camp will run from 9 a.m. through 1 p.m. and will cost $60 per child.
The camps will teach the campers about such fashionable subjects as Style 101, accessorizing, makeup, decoration and entertaining. The day includes lunch, a $25 gift card to the Shoppes at EastChase, a special gift and an official graduation certificate.
To register, stop by Guest Services located next to Ware Jewelers or call 334-279-6046. Space is limited.
The Shoppes at EastChase is an open-air fashion and lifestyle center located at I-85 and Taylor Road in Montgomery, Alabama. The Shoppes is home to more than 50 stores, including many retailers exclusive to the market, such as Banana Republic, Chico’s, Ann Taylor, Coldwater Creek and Williams-Sonoma.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Upcoming Events near West Montgomery
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair