Central Alabama Master Gardeners Association's 'lunch & learn' session coming up | Events
The Central Alabama Master Gardeners Association is set to host a "lunch and learn" session each month.
Sessions will be held on the second Wednesday of the month from 12 - 1 p.m. at the Elmore County Extension Office, located at 340 Queen Ann Road in Wetumpka.
This month's meeting will be held on February 13th. The topic is seed starting.
Upcoming programs include:
- March 13th – Making your own potting soil and soil testing
- April 10th – Raised beds and the home vegetable garden
- May 8th – Houseplants
- June 12th – Hydrangeas
- July 10th – Harvesting and using herbs
- August 14th – Planting a fall vegetable garden
- September 11th – Southern heirloom gardening
- October 9th – Planting and growing garlic
- November 13th – Recycling yard and kitchen wastes (composting)
- December 11th – Decorating with natural materials
For more information, visit the Elmore County Extension Office's website or call them at 334-567-6301.
Source: Elmore County Master Gardeners Association