Burglary suspect should be considered armed and dangerous | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery Police say a man wanted for a burglary that occurred back in May should be considered armed and dangerous.
Central Alabama CrimeStoppers and the Montgomery Police Department are asking for help to locate 20-year-old Tyrone Stone.
Stone is wanted in connection with a burglary that occurred in the 1900 block of Rigby Street on May 18, 2012.
Police say Stone should be considered armed and dangerous. If you know of his whereabouts you are urged to alert police immediately or contact CrimeStoppers at 215-STOP.
UPDATE: Stone is in custody as of 2/27/13.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- SUV overturns on Union Street
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!