MPD investigating possible drug-related shooting | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery Police are investigating a shooting that took place Tuesday night in the 300 block of Linda Lane.
Details are limited, but authorities tell WSFA 12 News that an adult male was shot and transported to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Authorities updated the victim's injury report Wednesday afternoon saying his condition was now listed as non-life threatening and that he was expected to be released at some point later in the day.
Police believe that the shooting was drug related. No arrests have been made at this time as the investigation continues.
WSFA 12 News will update this story as new information becomes available.
Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office to hold Firearms Familiarization Course
- The Gathering of Eagles Welcome the Class of 2013 at Riverwalk Stadium
- Chick-fil-A Founder Selects Montgomery Team Member to Receive Chain’s Top Scholarship May 22
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation