MPD investigating possible drug-related shooting | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery Police are investigating a shooting that took place Tuesday night in the 300 block of Linda Lane.
Details are limited, but authorities tell WSFA 12 News that an adult male was shot and transported to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Authorities updated the victim's injury report Wednesday afternoon saying his condition was now listed as non-life threatening and that he was expected to be released at some point later in the day.
Police believe that the shooting was drug related. No arrests have been made at this time as the investigation continues.
WSFA 12 News will update this story as new information becomes available.
Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Upcoming Events near West Montgomery
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair