Teen recovering after early morning shooting | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery Police say a teenager is recovering at a local hospital following an early morning shooting at the Sherwood Apartments.
Police say at approximately 3 a.m. a 17-year-old male was shot while in the area of the Sherwood Apartments on Hatton Avenue.
He is currently receiving treatment at a local hospital for serious non-life threatening injuries.
No one is in custody at this time and no additional information is available.
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office to hold Firearms Familiarization Course
- The Gathering of Eagles Welcome the Class of 2013 at Riverwalk Stadium
- Chick-fil-A Founder Selects Montgomery Team Member to Receive Chain’s Top Scholarship May 22
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation