Virginia College to offer $4 haircuts to veterans in November | Community Spirit
V’s Student Cosmetology Services at Virginia College in Montgomery has announced a special reduced rate for veterans as a way of saying “thank you for your service.” During the month of November, veterans can receive a $4 haircut at 6200 Atlanta Highway. No appointment is necessary.
V’s is a full-service, student-run retail operation that offers a wide variety of services at affordable prices. V’s allows students to gain real-world styling experience while learning the skills and creativity they will need to be successful in their cosmetology careers. All work is done by Virginia College cosmetology students under the direct supervision of licensed cosmetology instructors.
Information Source: Virginia College
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day
- Parents make tough decisions about kids' summer activities
- ASU alumna gets leadership position at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center
- ASU volleyball coaches to act as sports envoys with China to help youth in earthquake areas!
- Mrs. Alabama, Lettermen of the Iron Bowl to attend Jubilee Run for Cancer
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- Father Purcell Memorial Exceptional Children's Center
- 3 arrested in connection with Montgomery's 23rd homicide of 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation