VistaCare Hospice Montgomery to hold food drive | Community Spirit
VistaCare Hospice Montgomery will be holding our Annual Food Drive to help support the Montgomery Area Food Bank through donations of non-perishable food items.
VistaCare will be setting up a tent at the Wal-Mart on Chantilly Parkway on Friday, August 24, 2012 starting at 8 a.m. We would just like to have donations of non-perishable food items, personal hygiene items, pet food, diapers, etc., etc., etc.
With the holidays fastly approaching, we at VistaCare Hospice want to do all we can for families in need with an extra special touch with food items so that they may have a warm meal. We are excited that Wal-Mart on Chantilly Parkway is giving us the opportunity to set up a tent and with our Montgomery Area Food Bank blue barrel and our VistaCare Hospice brown paper bags, that we are striving to be on our way to help support our community and our commitment to Wal-Mart on Chantilly Parkway for their generosity.
Information Source: VistaCare Hospice Montgomery
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- SUV overturns on Union Street
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!