Blackout Cancer Party tomorrow! | Community Spirit
The Junior Executive Board of the local American Cancer Society will hold the second annual Blackout Cancer Party tomorrow, August 10, 2012 at AlleyBAR in Downtown Montgomery from 7 p.m. until 11 p.m.
Tickets will be a $35 donation prior to the event and $40 at the door. Each ticket includes two drink tickets and hors d' oeuvres from some of Montgomery’s best restaurants. Live entertainment will be provided, as well as an opportunity to participate in a silent auction, featuring items from various businesses throughout the River Region.
Attendees are asked to “Dress up, dress down, just wear all black” as an effort to make the statement we are “Blacking Out Cancer.” All the proceeds raised will benefit the American Cancer Society.
Tickets are on sale now, and can be purchased online at www.jebmontgomery.org or visit the local American Cancer Society office.
For more information, call Suzanna Wasserman at 334-612-8178, visit the BlackOut Cancer Party Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/BlackOutCancer or visit jebmontgomery.org.
The American Cancer Society saves lives and creates more birthdays by helping people stay well, by helping people get well, by finding cures and by fighting back. For more information, contact the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345 or visit us at cancer.org.
Source: American Cancer Society Junior Executive Board
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office to hold Firearms Familiarization Course
- The Gathering of Eagles Welcome the Class of 2013 at Riverwalk Stadium
- Chick-fil-A Founder Selects Montgomery Team Member to Receive Chain’s Top Scholarship May 22
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation