Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts kicks off First-Year Junior Patron Program | Arts & Culture
Montgomery, AL — The Junior Executive Board of the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts will host a kick-off party for Mixed Media, the junior patron sub-sector of the Museum’s membership base, on Thursday, February 21 from 5:30 to 7:30 P.M. The party will serve as a great opportunity to meet and socialize with young professionals who share a passion for the arts.
At the event, local art collector Camille Elebash-Hill will discuss the keys to beginning an art collection and Ashley Freeman Gilbreath, owner of Ashley Gilbreath Interior Design and PARISH, will detail the best ways to place art in a home.
Mixed Media is the Museum’s newest affiliate membership program whose members enjoy complimentary admission to quarterly after-hour events as well as appetizers and a drink ticket. Guests are welcome at all Mixed Media events. Guest admission is $15 at the door. To join Mixed Media, visit mmfa.org or call 334.240.4333.
The Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; and Sunday Noon to 5 p.m. Admission is free and donations are welcome. For more information, call the MMFA at 334.240.4333 or visit the website at www.mmfa.org.
The MMFA, a department of the City of Montgomery, is supported by funds from the City of Montgomery and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Association. Programs are made possible, in part, by grants from the Alabama State Council on the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Information Source: MMFA
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Warhawks add four local standouts for 2013 season
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps
- Montgomery County Clean-Up day and Memorial Day Observance this weekend in Pike Road
- Deck collapse underscores dangers of overcrowding
- Returning serviceman surprises his kids at school
- Prattville woman arrested for multiple counts of home mortgage fraud and theft
- CrimeStoppers offering cash reward to find Autauga County chase suspect
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million