IRS Agents at San and Dee Tax Service | Business
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - IRS agents have surrounded San and Dee Tax Service in Montgomery this morning. San and Dee is the same service that left hundreds of people frustrated last week when they couldn't pick-up their tax refund checks.
The IRS has released this statement:
"IRS Criminal Investigation is there on official business. If any public record becomes available, we can at that time provide more information."
Top West Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- SUV overturns on Union Street
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!